Virtual team building session is a great way to conduct team-building exercises for remote teams. Virtual tools can be used for this activity, making it possible to include everyone in the activities, regardless of their location. Virtual tools also help improve the engagement and participation of employees during these sessions. In this article, we will discuss steps on how to conduct virtual team-building sessions.
The step by step process to conduct a Virtual Team Building Singapore session:
- Step 1: Define the purpose. One of the most important steps when conducting a team-building session is defining its objectives. Virtual team building sessions should be used for improving employee engagement and performance, but they can also address other areas such as customer service or teamwork skills. Defining an objective helps you plan what will happen during your meeting and how long it should occur.
- Step 2: The next step after defining Virtual Team Building Session goals is deciding where you want to conduct the Virtual Session. Ideally, this would be an area where all participants can see one another on large screens or monitors and hear each other clearly with good audio quality and without disruptions from outside noise (such as traffic).
- Step 3:The ideal virtual room size depends on how many people are participating in the meeting; larger rooms are better suited for more than 100 participants, while smaller rooms work best for groups of 20-30 people. If possible, it’s also helpful if there isn’t anything else going on around the Virtual team building sessions.
- Step 4: Virtual team building sessions should occur in a virtual room equipped with the appropriate technology.
- Step 5: Finally, use a Virtual Team Building Singapore platform to set up the Virtual team building sessions.
Follow all these steps in proper order to get a smooth sailing virtual team-building session.